- Managing inventory to appropriate levels to reduce working capital and storage costs
- Coordinating and communicating with marketing, manufacturing, sales and customer service teams
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Clearly communicating changes in supply plans to the Customer Service team to ensure awareness of impacts on orders
- Liaise with freight forwarding and delivery companies
- Work closely with packaging and purchasing departments
- Relationship management with vendors
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build strong business relationships with suppliers & internal departments
- Strong negotiation skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Importing and freight forwarding management experience
- Experience in health or retail, logistics and warehousing will be an advantage.
- Inventory and stock control experience
- Must possess a can-do attitude with strong attention to detail
For more information, please contact Justine at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322.