- Based in the CBD close to public transport and links
- Opportunity to develop and grow with this organisation
- Paying $70,000 inclusive of super
This position will provide phone and email support to both corporate and retail students within the financial services industry. The team are supportive, collaborative and fun. The organisation works hard to provide career development and will support secondments throughout the organisation.
- Perform outbound call initiatives to promote student enrolments.
- Provide excellent, accurate, timely, and effective service via email
- Provide expert advice, guidance and support on appropriate study pathways
- Liaise with corporate clients when required
- Attend corporate and student events
- Maintain records accurately and appropriately
- Draft correspondence and produce accurate reports as required
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively correspond, advise and develop collaborative relationships
- Experience of working in an inbound or outbound call centre environment
- Demonstrated customer service skills including the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to plan, anticipate and prioritise tasks, meet competing deadlines and follow up on issues until resolved
- Demonstrated initiative, proactive problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to foster a positive team culture, whilst working as part of the team
- Ability and willingness to work outside office hours on a roster basis and to undertake promotional activities from time-to-time
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please submit your resume by selecting 'Apply' now - we look forward to reviewing your application.