- Great opportunity for a Part-Time or full time Student Services Manager to train staff on Student Services, Enrolments, Admissions and PRISMS
- Fabulous opportunity to work for an education provider in the Western Suburbs
- Option to work part-time for 2-3 days a week for 8 weeks or full time for 4 weeks.
- Immediate start for the right candidate
This part time Student Services Manager will be responsible for training staff members in Prisms and the eCAF system, relevant government policies on Fee-HELP and policy implementation (e.g. Student interventions and referrals).
The key objective of this role will be to provide expert advice, guidance and support to students and staff regarding services, products, policies and procedures.
- Train new and existing staff members on processes and procedures for student services (PRISMS and eCAF)
- Act as the first point of escalation for any operational matters relating to student services
- Manage communication to the students
- Ensure that the student has an excellent on campus experience
- Oversee maintenance of student databases
- Provide senior management support
- Assist with the implementation of strategies
Your Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience of managing and training staff
- Experience with International and domestic student services and admissions
- Experience of PRISMS and the new eCAF system
- Knowledge of relevant government policies on FEE - HELP
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal