- Student Recruitment and Sales - Education Industry
- CBD Location
- Immediate start temporary opportunity through to end of June
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency required as this role could go perm
The client is looking for someone who enjoys speaking with students on the phone to provide information on the various courses on offer and convert leads into sales.
- Contacting prospective students from various lead generating activities (website, advertising, events etc.)
- Selling appropriate courses to students
- Building rapport with students and establishing confidence in ACAP & HSA as a high quality education providers
- Meet sales KPI's set by management
- Ensuring student abilities and needs are appropriately matched to course expectations and career outcomes
- Assisting students through applications to convert enrolments
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have experience within a sales environment with demonstrated achievement of sales KPIs, preferably within the education sector
- Use of sales and service systems, preferably including previous use of Salesforce CRM.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with a diverse range of people and develop trust and rapport with them
- Motivated and passionate about sales with a keen interest in education.