- Immediate start, permanent opportunity
- Close to public transport links based in the Sydney CBD
- $65,000 - $75,000 + super + bonus
About the Company
The Student Recruiter will be working within a well established private Education provider who provide courses within the creative and technological fields. They are passionate in preparing their students for successful careers through Diploma and Bachelor Courses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a key position within the Sales and Partnerships team with overall responsibility for domestic student recruitment within schools across the assigned region.
You will develop, coordinate and execute a wide range of career exhibitions promoting a variety of different courses. You will join a dynamic team striving to encourage students to develop their creative career. We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their ability to build and maintain relationships, generate leads and achieve sales targets.
- Managing domestic student recruitment activities, developing and implementing a recruitment plan, setting goals and objectives and meeting recruitment KPIs
- Develop relationships with high school careers advisors, teacher and other staff. Develop and coordinate a range of high school engagement programs (visits, events, training, open days and fairs)
- Attend and participate in domestic student education fairs and events, manage open days, information sessions and industry events throughout the year
- Manage the high school workshops including promotion events, staffing and coordinating the profit and loss
- Helping with marketing, liaising with industries to help promote the business, assist with promotional duties, assist the marketing team and monitor regional competitor activity
- Manage current stakeholder relationships, while creating, developing and managing new relationships
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate high-level interpersonal and relationships management skills, with excellent experience developing effective industry relationships. Some key points are below;
- Bachelor’s degree and proven experience in a relevant industry or role, or a combination of equivalent educational and professional experience
- Experience within relationship management or account management, with demonstrated experience of effectively maintaining and servicing these relationships
- Extremely organised, self-driven and have proven experience working in a highly autonomous role
- Strong negotiation skills, excellent interpersonal communications
- Outstanding analytical skills and the ability to produce high level reports
- Experience with CRM systems
- The confidence to present workshops for students, parents and principles
- An understanding of the Australian Education Industry
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
- Great people and culture
- Flexibility and the opportunity to progress, ability to make this role your own
- Well established Education provider
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this role, please apply below. For more information, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.