- Paying $65,000 inclusive of super
- Based in the CBD close to public transport and links
- The chance to work for an international education provider and study any of their online courses for free!
In this role as the Student Experience Officer you will support both corporate and retail students within the financial industry. The organisation strives to provide the best student experience and works hard to provide career development supporting secondments throughout their time at the organisation.
- Provide expert advice, guidance and support to students while actively finding solutions for appropriate study pathways
- High volume inbound and outbound phone calls, speaking with enrolled student with professionalism
- Provide excellent, accurate, timely and effective service via email and the phone
- Liaise with corporate clients when required
- Attend corporate and student events
- Maintain records accurately and appropriately
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A background in customer service, insurance or finance reflecting the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to plan, anticipate and prioritise tasks, meeting and completing deadlines and following up on issues until they are resolved
- The ability to work in a high pressure environment professionally
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the skills to effectively correspond, advice and develop collaborative relationships
- The ability to work as a team but also to work autonomously when necessary
- The ability to problem solve and think quickly to deliver efficient solutions to student questions
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
- A collaborative team environment
- The chance to study any of their online courses for free
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the role, please apply now! Alternatively, if you would like to know more please call Emily Hadzipasic on, 02 9279 2777.