- Newly created position, think outside the box to provide the best student experience
- Based close to public transport, shops and cafes
- Opportunity to progress and develop with this organisation
About the Company
This established Education provider has over 20 years’ experience educating students from all over the world in creative diplomas and bachelor courses. They have experienced significant growth over the past 3 years and have campuses in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. They are passionate in preparing their students for successful careers through their Diploma and Bachelor courses and providing them with the best student experience.
About the Role
This position has been created to ensure that the students have an exceptional experience whilst enrolled on their courses. This person will think strategically and use their initiative to ensure that the students have the best experience from orientation through to graduation and alumni.
- Lead a team of staff across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane who will provide support to the academic team and students throughout the semester
- Make suggestions/improvements to the facilities on campus
- Prioritise the care, welfare and safety of students
- Coordinate attendance tracking, timetables, student enquiries
- Take the lead of an annual events calendar and use your creativity to improve upon the events offered
- Liaise with students on a regular basis and act upon any pending issues
- Manage the implementation of course progression policies
- Ensure the student management systems are accurate and up to date.
- Provide divisional student management support
- Promote team culture in line with the organisational values
- Devise and implement the student alumni strategy fostering excellent student relations
- Ensure compliance is adhered to in relation to accordance to the ESOS act
- Previous experience managing a growing team across multiple locations
- Prior experience in developing systems and processes to ensure service excellence.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of working within the higher education sector (desirable)
- Prior experience of managing student lifecycle and experience on campus (desirable
This organisation has a collaborative, fun working environment. The team work extremely hard but they have fun whilst they do it. They also have an open plan office making the team accessible to students throughout the day.
- Opportunity to make this role your own and think outside the box
- Work with a collaborative, engaging, fun team who make coming to work each day enjoyable
- Opportunity to develop and grow with this organisation
How to Apply
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the listed requirements, please click Apply now or contact Claire Lording on 02 9279 2777.