This foundation has recently been established to secure funding to support the operations of a leading medical research institute based in Westmead. The institute focuses on research spanning infectious and immune diseases; cancer and leukaemia; liver and metabolic diseases; eye and brain related disorders and heart and respiratory disorders.
Reporting to the CEO you will work collaboratively to develop and manage the Strategic Partnerships and Community Engagement revenue stream, an essential element of the Development strategy. You will build strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholder groups, with a focus on corporate partners and members of the community with a strong connection to the cause and a desire to support through active alignment and fundraising activity.
This person will relish the challenge of building relationships from the ground up, working closely with the CEO to implement a targeted corporate and community engagement strategy.
- Key strategic role in a dynamic and young organisation
- Reporting to the CEO
- Great salary, Westmead based
- develop and implement the organisation’s Strategic Partnerships and Community Engagement strategy
- build a new portfolio of community and corporate engagement partnerships
- develop strong new business relationships with corporates and community fundraisers who have an interest in medical research
- build new partnerships from prospect research right through to creating compelling partnership proposals and pitches
- pitch and present at senior level
- develop a strong workplace giving framework to engage a diverse range of organisations and their employees
- develop strategies across both acquisition and retention for supporters and partners
- develop a community champion framework and provide support to community fundraisers to encourage and drive funding activity
- drive innovative community fundraising initiatives
- provide outstanding stewardship
- manage the revenue pipeline and budget, providing regular monthly reporting to the CEO
- fundraising partnerships or commercial partnerships experience required
- proven ability to generate, retain and grown income by establishing successful long-term relationships
- ability to manage the full new business cycle from prospect research
- experience in implementing a range of activities to cultivate and build relationships
- ability to gather relevant market intelligence regarding key industry trends, including competitor activity, to use this data to shape and inform donor engagement strategies
- experience in writing, editing and producing a range of presentation materials
- exceptional relationship management experience with the ability to engage different stakeholder groups
- efficiency in administration and reporting
- ability to plan and manage multiple donors and opportunities at different stages of the development lifecycle
- you will be driven to work in a small organisation and thrive under pressure to deliver against tight timeframes with limited budget
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis