Leading food relief charity seeks experienced Strategic Partnerships professional with exceptional relationship management skills working with leading brands and clients to lead a small high performing team.
- Based in Ryde with parking spot included
- Outstanding opportunity to join a passionate and highly regarded charity
- Competitive salary with flexible working arrangements
- Full time (or part time 4 days a week) hours
- Opportunity to manage small high performing fundraising team
Foodbank is Australia's largest food relief organisation, providing 77 million meals a year to over 2,600 charities around the country. Foodbank is also the largest supporter of school breakfast programs in Australia, providing food for 2,000 schools nationally both directly and via programs run by other organisations. Over 130,000 students receive breakfast thanks to Foodbank, which provides 272,000 school breakfasts a week.
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 2, the Head of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for driving profitable growth and engagement from the strategic partnership fundraising portfolio targeting national corporates, grants and foundations and the Federal Government, diversifying and growing Foodbank Australia’s income base and building on brand.
This is an exceptional opportunity that will operate as a member of the Executive team (working closely with various Committees) to enhance their national fundraising efforts.
- Contribute to and provide strategic direction aligned with Foodbank Australia’s plan and values.
- Lead national efforts with respect to partnerships, grants, philanthropy and cause related marketing campaigns
- Develop national corporate engagement model to secure and retain funding partnerships and income growth from national organisations.
- Lead development, coordination and communication of State and Territory Foodbank engagement to support national partner relationships and initiatives
- Work with CEO to report on progress and outcomes to ensure consistencies across the organisation.
- Provide full support and management to the team, direct preparation, communication, and execution of operating objectives, plans and programmes
- Develop, manage, and review the annual budget.
- Manage Foodbank Australia Fundraising Team including performance expectations, monitoring outcomes and personal development.
- Work collaboratively with all internal and external contacts and stakeholders to maintain effective communication.
- Forge long-term mutually beneficial relationships, develop presentations and proposals to show-case fundraising.
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated success and experience in similar Executive level role implementing revenue generating initiatives as leader of a high-performing team
- Passion for making a difference to people across Australia
- Significant executive level experience, reporting to CEO and Committees
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive and develop trust and maintain flourishing working relationships
- Values led, authentic, genuine, dynamic and focussed with high levels of integrity and an ability to maintain confidentiality
- An inspiring and empowering management style with proven success in developing and managing teams
- Capacity for creative, innovative, and dynamic thinking
- An entrepreneurial and innovative approach with an ability to identify and act upon opportunities
- Current NSW Drivers license- must have access to own vehicle
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines on high profile and results-orientated projects
This role offers the opportunity to work in an inspiring and positive environment. You will have the satisfaction of knowing that your work has a real impact on people across Australia.
Don’t delay! To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send a covering letter and up-to-date resume to Christina@beaumontpeople.com.au