2 newly created State Program Director opportunities available. 1 x VIC AND 1 x NSW
· Great base salary + annual performance-based bonus
· Flexible work arrangements & and time in lieu
· Ideally based in Melbourne and Sydney with oversight across the state
High Resolves are an innovative NFP facilitating immersive student workshops in almost 250 Australian schools this year. They focus on the topics of social justice & global issues. They are a trusted provider of high-quality learning experiences that help young people develop critical life skills, including empathy, resilience, and independent thinking - https://youtu.be/ADU5sWxZj5c
In the newly created role of State Program Director, you will be responsible for the growth and maintenance of the High Resolves program across the state.
As State Program Director you will lead business development activities to further grow the reach and impact of the program across the Sate, building relationships with Principals and school leaders, as well as youth organisations, universities and businesses in the local area.
This is also a people leadership role, leading a small team, responsible for growing the programs in across the state, along with the leadership of Program Facilitators for the region.
The role will involve travel to a portfolio of schools throughout metro and regional areas.
Benefits for you!
- This is your opportunity to influence the life of thousands of high school students to make a positive impact on the world
- Join a passionate, bold, purpose- led team with global offices who embrace flexible work arrangements
- This unique organisation is growing and evolving offering exciting career opportunities
- Strong people leadership capabilities & experience driving culture
- Confidence coaching & motivating team members to develop relationships
- Ability to establish & professionally manage external relationships
- Ability to engage with senior leaders, understand challenges & tailor your approach
- Passionate and knowledgeable about global issues & social justice theory
- Ability to solve problems quickly & calmly when under pressure
- Genuine respect for young people & a passion for educating & developing them
- Willing to travel to schools across metro , regional & rural areas when needed
- A tertiary qualification is preferred
- Unlimited access to a vehicle to be able to travel the region. All travel expenses will be reimbursed (i.e. both public transport and car).
- Working with Children Check or current teaching registration and Criminal History Checks are mandatory.
- A valid working visa to work in Australia for the next two years (if applicable).
Please send your resume and a short covering letter that tells us why you are perfect for this role, through the ‘Apply’ button. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, applications will be reviewed regularly. Once we have successfully sourced the perfect candidate, we will remove this advert.