Manage a portfolio of existing accounts and work on new business development opportunities across a range of sectors for this national charity funding vital health research.
- National health charity funding life-saving research
- Mix of new business and account management
- Line manage one
The organisation is a leading, national health charity funding game-changing and life-saving research, funded entirely by the Australian public.
About the Role
The State Manager plays a key role in driving long-term strategic relationships with existing and potential corporate partners to significantly increase corporate income.
You will manage a portfolio of existing accounts and develop new business opportunities across a range of sectors including researching prospective corporate partners and delivering on proposals. Your portfolio will oversee a broad variety of partnerships including sponsorship, cause related marketing and workplace giving.
The role will also develop, manage and implement a strategy for the state, supporting the ambition to grow income, whilst feeding into the broader national strategy. In addition, this role will lead, coach and motivate one direct report.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in sales, business development, corporate partnerships or account management
- Demonstrated staff management experience
- Strong negotiation skills including influencing, persuading and closing
- Experience in winning and managing high level multi tiered partnerships
- High quality written and oral communication skills (business correspondence, Powerpoint presentations, proposals, contracts etc.)
- Tertiary qualification or formal training in sales, marketing or business or similar
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and implementation
- High level data skills and ability to utilise a CRM
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply now via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.