Education, Training & Governance
Leading Not for profit membership-based organisation
About the client:
A highly desirable and prestigious not for profit, professional membership organisation which is recognised as a leader in world-class governance training and development.
About the role:
We are working in partnership with our client to recruit a self-driven, strategic and conscientious individual to join a highly regarded and nationally respected organisation as the Stakeholder Engagement & Business Development Manager.
As the Stakeholder Engagement & Business Development Manager you will represent the organisation at a state level, working with businesses, government and NFP communities at Executive, CEO and Board Level to strengthen the brands presence and portfolio offering.
This role is fundamental in driving revenue, B2B engagement and governance reach through the implementation of an existing strategy. This position is a member of the Senior Leadership Group.
About the person:
The ideal candidate must demonstrate confidence and professionalism to work in an outward-facing role. You will have strong capabilities in engaging and communicating with highly regarded individuals across a broad range of sectors. Knowledge of corporate governance and demonstrable experience working with Boards is essential to succeed. The individual also needs to be agile in their approach.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary and most senior representative for clients within the designated state
- Develop and implement the strategic and operational business development plan to drive growth and increase the organisations presence in the business, government and NFP communities.
- Continually identify, develop, and implement ways to build brand loyalty and improve the member experience
- Effectively diagnose governance-related issues at the Board and C-Suite level and present tailored solutions to meet the needs of clients
- Research market and industry Governance trends and provide relevant market insights to the team to drive strategic goals
- Promote client growth and retention through specific Board and Governance projects
- Establish strong state relationships, internally and externally
- Motivate, mentor and support employees in performance development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business or a similar related field
- Proven success in business development, sales, and marketing environment, specifically B2B
- Strong interest and extensive knowledge in governance and experience as a Board member or working with Boards with the proven ability to provide effective diagnosis and solutions at Board and C-Suite level
- Exceptional networking, stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills, with experience in presentation delivery and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and build strong rapport and robust relationships with high-level networks
- Experience in managing complex situations and multiple deadlines
We encourage applicants to request a full PD by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and apply immediately. Applications need to include a cover letter stating your current or desired remuneration.
You can also contact Louise or Alyssa on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.