- Great opportunity to use your relationship management skills
- Opportunity to work for a well-known National Charity
- Great salary, CBD location and inspirational cause
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a national research charity with money raised entirely by the Australian public. The organisation funds vital, life-saving research.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Through your excellent relationship management and project management skills, in this role you will have the opportunity to build incredible relationships with passionate individuals in the sporting community wanting to fundraise for this wonderful cause.
The Sports Fundraising Executive will play a key role in supporting members of the public to participate and fundraise as part of various sports programs, such as city to surf, triathlons, challenge events and fun run.
You will assist them through building solid relationships, and providing support through communications, marketing, motivation, direction and everything in between that would support them in holding a successful fundraising event. You will nurture and grow these relationships over the phone, and occasionally supporting them in person.
- Build rapport and strong relationships with those in the community holding a sport related fundraising event
- Develop online and offline fundraising materials to support the fundraiser with their registered event
- Provide Fundraising coaching calls to all participants to ensure a successful fundraising event
- Manage the Sports Fundraising merchandise inventory
- Develop communications to keep the fundraisers engaged year-round
- Work closely with the broader team to ensure the fundraisers are supported in every aspect.
If you love building strong relationships, have a passion for sports and charities, are driven and love being part of a passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
For this role, it is ideal that you have:
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach
- Success in building relationships, predominately over the phone
- Passion for fundraising for causes
- Ability to think ‘big picture’ to grow the program and sustain relationships year-on-year
- Proven track record successfully identifying, motivating and nurturing fundraisers through P2P platforms
- Experience working with a CRM database
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to attend local and national events throughout the year, including weekends, where needed
- Ability to volunteer for organisational events at key times during the year.
HOW TO APPLY
Please APPLY NOW or if you require further information please contact Rosheen Singh from Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911.