Provide relationship management and project management support to the Sports Fundraising program at The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF).
- Develop tools and resources to support sports fundraisers
- Valued role responsible for assisting participants to fundraise as part of various sports programs
- Competitive salary packaging, city location, fantastic brand
The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) is 100% community funded and the only national body that funds life-changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public. They are committed to their goal of zero deaths from breast cancer by 2030.
- Responsible for fundraiser engagement via the development of online and offline fundraiser tools and resources
- Implementation of online and offline communications to support fundraisers
- Provide fundraising support to sports fundraisers prior to events
- Test P2P campaign platforms to ensure they are optimised for fundraiser functionally
- Engage with fundraisers to support and help maximise their fundraising potential and develop strategies to support fundraisers who are not achieving goals
- Implementation of multi-channel (SMS, EDM’s and phone calls) targeted fundraiser journeys for each sports fundraising campaign
- Reporting and budget management relating to sports fundraiser engagement
- Conduct post campaign analysis to gather sports fundraisers feedback and provide recommendations for future events
- Sports/community or other events fundraising experience
- Excellent relationship development experience with high level communication skills
- Understanding of implementing fundraiser communication journeys with marketing/communications knowledge
- Proven track record to successfully identify, motivate and nurturing fundraisers to increase their fundraising event total through P2P platforms and offline
- Efficiency in administration and reporting
- Experience with Raisers Edge or a CRM database
- Availability to work weekends to attend fundraising events
Inspiring mentors and leaders to learn from. Dynamic and collaborative organisation.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis