- Surrey Hills, close to Central station
- Develop your events and sponsorship experience
- Large scale events exposure
About the organisation
Sculpture by the Sea, is one of Sydney’s most popular events. This free to the public exhibition is the largest annual sculpture exhibition in the world.
The popularity of the Bondi exhibition also led to the creation of Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe in Perth.
This role is for a dynamic and pro-active events coordinator who has the experience and exceptional organisational skills to plan and manage the delivery of several hospitality events within a tight schedule. Outside of the key event periods, the role involves working closely with the Sponsorship Manager and key internal and external stakeholders on the management of existing and the development of new sponsorships.
- Relationship management, including working with senior stakeholders including high level executives, board members, sponsors and patrons
- Building and sustaining exceptional relationships with internal and external suppliers, liaising with sponsor’s key points of contact, event partners and hospitality function partners
- Administration including research for new sponsorship opportunities, writing proposals and managing RSVP's and guest lists
- Responsibility for negotiating and contracting terms of agreement
- Responsibility for planning and delivery of the corporate hospitality program; negotiating with suppliers, event planning, management of the event runners and on the day logistics of all hospitality events for patrons and sponsors
- Hiring equipment and event materials, updating and managing inventories
- Exhibition reporting, invoicing and managing the payment schedule
Skills & Attributes
- Graduate with experience in a similar corporate sponsorship/hospitality/events role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management and administration skills
- Flexible and adaptable to working within a very hands-on organisation
- Have an interest for the arts and drive to work in a not-for profit environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and experience in engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- You must hold a valid and current Driver's License.
Collaborative, open door, dynamic, supportive
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible work environment
- Exposure to two huge events
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.