- Trendy and convenient offices in Surrey Hills, close to Central station
- Truly unique opportunity to develop your events and sponsorship experience
- Opportunity to work on world class events
About the organisation
Sculpture by the Sea, is one of Sydney’s most popular events and set on the spectacular Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk. This public exhibition is the largest annual sculpture exhibition in the world and attracts an estimated 500,000 visitors each year to view over 100 sculptures by artists from around the world.
Your role involves management of existing and the development of new sponsorships. In the run up and during the exhibitions you will plan and manage the delivery of several hospitality events within a tight schedule. This is not the kind of role that comes up every day!
- Relationship management, including working with senior stakeholders including high level executives, board members, sponsors and patrons
- Building and sustaining relationships with suppliers, liaising with sponsor’s key points of contact, event partners and hospitality function partners
- Administration including research for new sponsorship opportunities, writing detailed proposals and post-event reports.
- Responsibility for negotiating and contracting terms of agreement
- Responsibility for planning and delivery of the corporate hospitality program; negotiating with suppliers, event planning, management of the event runners and on the day logistics of all hospitality events for patrons and sponsors
- Hiring equipment and event materials, updating and managing inventories
- Exhibition reporting, invoicing and managing the payment schedule
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a similar corporate sponsorship/hospitality/events role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management and administration skills
- Flexible and adaptable to working within a very hands-on organisation
- Have an interest for the arts and drive to work in a not-for profit
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence and in engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- You must hold a valid and current Driver's License
If you exude energy, possess the highest standards of professionalism, with a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in making a difference in the arts space, we want to hear from you!
This role offers the opportunity to work in an inspiring, fast paced and collaborative working environment with a competitive track record in attracting corporate support. You'll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work has a real impact on the arts and broader community!
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.