- 3 day a week, initial 12-month contract role based in Sydney’s CBD
- Remuneration $90,000 – $96,000 + NFP Package
Providing ongoing short-term case management and being the primary contact person for Redress Scheme claims.
You will also foster the Legacy division through the implementation of the Legacy structure, creating policy, protocol, and process, and implementing these across internal and external functions.
More about the role
- Be the first point of contact for survivors who are seeking advice and support, and provide referrals to other services along with intake assessment for ongoing case management support / Redress claims
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to survivors seeking Redress under the National Redress Scheme
- Collaborate with key agencies such as NSW Victim Services, National Redress Scheme, knowmore and other statutory authorities ensuring support is following best practice, trauma informed models of care
- Working closely with the CEO to update, maintain and contribute to the ongoing improvement of practice processes in response to all legacy claims
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, participating in quality reviews, and reporting needed changes
To have success in the role you will be a respectful, highly resilient and compassionate professional who is able to build meaningful relationships with people.
You will also have;
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychologist or similar with eligibility for registration
- 5 years experience in a similar role where you have supported and worked with individuals who have experienced childhood trauma, within a trauma informed framework practice
- Excellent case management skills, with the ability to provide referrals and linking up to services.
- Demonstrated experience in advising, creating and implementing practice change and designing policies and procedures that support them.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work co-operatively and collaboratively with people
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and ability to work within a timeline, and within the changing needs of the organisation
- Join a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment.
- Enjoy work life balance and flexibility to work from home.
- Regular supported supervision made available
- Attractive above award remuneration package
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email email@example.com
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.