- Well known national charity
- Sydney CBD location with hybrid working opportunities
- Permanent, full time role
Join a charity that strives to reduce drowning, increase physical activity in and around water, as well as contribute to creating a resilient community across Australia.
About the Role:
As the Social Media and Digital Marketing Officer you will be pivotal in delivering digital communications to drive messaging on the organisation’s key strategic framework. You will work in collaboration with a network of stakeholders to grow the social media channels and website by creating creative and engaging content that will grow engagement, community and brand value.
About the Candidate:
You must consider yourself a social media guru, with a real passion for all things digital! You will have a nous for storytelling through visual and print content to build audience engagement across different platforms. You will be a real team player with demonstrable skills in collaborating in small teams to get the job done! You will also need to bring agile thinking, initiative and a can-do attitude!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, manage and execute social media across all platforms including daily monitoring.
- Prepare and deliver reports with a focus on data insights, key learnings and strategy development.
- Manage and update website pages, ensuring content is relevant, engaging and in line with brand
- Write and edit content and create online assets for a range of different purpose including website, social media, press releases and external publications
- Facilitate media monitoring including use of tracking portal and generation of impact reports
- Support State and Territory Member Organisations in their communication activities.
- Undertake other duties consistent with the level of this position.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience using and managing business social media accounts (including analytics) for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube.
- Previous experience with social media scheduling tools and website content management systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including copywriting skills
- Strong stakeholder management and networking skills
- An ability to work under pressure, autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
- A small team mindset, willing to roll up your sleeves to get the work done
Alternatively, contact Kristina 02 9093 4911 or Kristina@beaumontpeople.com.au for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.