- Manager - Gambling and Financial Counselling Services
- Manager - Family Support Services
- Manager - Homelessness and Relationship Services
These are critical leadership roles for the organisation where you will lead diverse teams, to foster a culture of creativity, flexibility and high quality service delivery while supporting the team through dynamic change.
- Full time permanent roles, based across in Parramatta, Blacktown and Penrith
- Flexible hybrid WFH environment
- $90,000 - $95,000 + NFP package and superannuation
- Lead and operationally manage a team of service delivery staff, providing supervisor and support staff development.
- Ensuring programs are delivered in line with organisation quality processes and policies, monitoring if service agreements are being met
- Develop, implement, and review an evidence based and trauma informed practice model.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with key community and partners to contribute to positive client outcomes and enhanced program delivery
To have success in the role you will be a motivating and engaging leader, who can influence change. You will also have;
- A qualification in the area of human or community services
- Experience in leading a multidisciplinary teams where you provided staff supervision and developed people and teams professionally
- Leadership experience of programs relating to family supports, relationships, homelessness, financial counselling and gambling support
- Demonstrated resilience to work with and support clients who have been exposed to trauma, violence and/or neglect
- A track record in successful relationship development, management and strategic partnerships.
- Ability to build and maintain strong and respectful relationships
- Have strong and effective communication skills, both written and verbal along with good computer literacy skills.
- Hold an unrestricted NSW driver's licence and be willing to use your own vehicle for work purposes.
- Open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
If this sounds like a role of interest, I would love to explore this opportunity with you. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To Apply please submit your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role.