About the role:
Beaumont People have partnered with an innovative and holistic AOD Service based in Sydney to recruit an experienced and passionate Service Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
You will love this role if you;
- Have specialist experience and interest in the alcohol and other drugs space
- Are a strength based leader, who develops their people and guides them through change
- Want to contribute to building an evidence-based, clinical governance framework as part of an innovative leadership team.
Programs that provide integrated therapeutic intervention and trauma informed support to people seeking to withdraw from alcohol and other substances. You will have overview of all aspects of service delivery ensuring intake, assessment, referral, case management, education and other supports are provided.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area relating to human services.
- Established experience and knowledge of issues relating to alcohol and other drug dependencies and recovery from addictive behaviours
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the clinical management of individual with complex AOD and mental health presentations
- Held a leadership position, where you have driven and inspired best practice and lead teams through change management
- Ability to build and maintain strong and respectful relationships
- Have strong and effective communication skills, both written and verbal along with good computer literacy skills.
- Hold a unrestricted NSW driver's licence as well as being open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
Work for a leading NFP organisation who is developing innovative and progressive support services across its drug and alcohol rehabilitation services, through residential and community-based programs. You will
- Work as part of a supportive and highly experience management team.
- Central location, close to public transport with some travel across Sydney.
- Have ongoing support, supervision, and career development opportunities.
- Be remunerated at SCHCDS Level 6-7 depending on qualifications and experience and be able to access NFP salary packaging to increase your take home pay
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.