Beaumont People are currently recruiting for a full time Service Manager role based in South East Sydney, working with a dynamic and innovative nfp
If you are a strong, passionate and experienced manager within the disability sector looking for a varied operational leadership role where you can inspire, drive best practice and grow a vibrant program … then this is the role for you!
About the role
As Service Manager you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all areas of programs delivery. You will apply high-level administration, operational, people
management and leadership skills to support and drive a committed and passionate team delivering best practice support for people with disability.
Key areas of focus include:
- Program and Operational Management.
- Leadership and People Management.
- Stakeholder Liaison & Relationship Management.
- Strategic Planning and Budgeting.
- Reporting and Risk.
- Values and Behaviour.
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
To have success in the role you will be an inspired leader who strives to provide high-quality services focusing on empowerment, choice, respect and true inclusion for people living with a disability.
You will also have;
- A relevant qualification within community or human services with previous experience leading diverse programs, ideally within the disability sector.
- Demonstrated understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and working as a partner in the NDIA and NDIS planning processes.
- Held a leadership or senior position, where you have driven and inspired a support team through a changing environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong and respectful relationships
- Have strong and effective communication skills, both written and verbal along with good computer literacy skills.
- Hold a unrestricted NSW driver's licence and be wiling to use your own vehicle for work purposes. As well as being open to undertaking pre employment checks including, NDIS check, WWCC and national police check
- Do something you love working with an inspirational and innovative NFP.
- Competitive remuneration package + nfp salary packaging.
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture, join an innovative and vibrant nfp
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional develop potentials.
If so apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.