Full time 12 month contract based in Parramatta. Joining an established and growing organisation with possibility for extension to contract.
This is a pivotal leadership role where you will support a passionate multidisciplinary clinical team. As Service Manager you will also provide input into the strategic direction of the organization, across cross-divisional initiatives and programs. Bringing knowledge and passion for driving growth and partnership opportunities, you will have the ability to interpretative and analyse data outcomes for reporting and service improvement purposes.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong customer service focus, along with solid clinical background along with a natural ability to lead and inspire positive change.
Key responsibilities for the role include
- Management of centre to ensure successful implementation of regional priorities and business plans, in keeping vision and strategic direction.
- Providing leadership, management and development of staff to maximize performance, fostering high morale and a cooperative team culture.
- Accountability for the effective and efficient delivery and performance of services and programs provided by the centre, including management of budget and staff resources.
- Promoting continuous improvement, best practice standards and a strong customer focus in all service delivery areas.
- Achieving evidence based practice with the collection, review and drive on metric data in order to evaluate the customer experience
- Ensuring policies, procedures and guidelines are understood, observed and reflected in local work practices.
- Establish networks and liaising with relevant government agencies, community organisations, other service providers, and corporates establishing service partnerships where appropriate.
You will have the following essentials;
• Tertiary qualification in social work, psychology, counselling or other relevant field with a clinical background ideally within family support and relationship services.
• Experience managing a multidisciplinary team who are responsible for the delivery of clinical, administrative and direct service support.
• Demonstrated experience developing, improving and managing quality assurance standards of Client services
• High level of resilience, be a good listener with first class interpersonal and people management skills.
• Previous experience working with financial systems and physical resource management.
• The ability to establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally with stakeholders, clients and the wider community
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application if you are interested in this role.