- Extensive experience in a Management role – ability to lead a team, roster staff, participate in a management on-call roster, direct and manage performance.
- Mental Health experience / qualifications – Understanding of recovery orientated practices and experience working with people with complex mental health issues. Understanding and experience in developing and reviewing person centered plans.
- Change Management experience – ICLA as recently implemented a new structure in Service Delivery. Ability to settle and support people in their new roles, oversee and implement new systems is highly desirable.
- Time Management – Ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage shifting priorities and maintain attention to detail.
- Incident Management – Ability to identify and manage risk, and oversee incident management processes. Develop skills within team around identifying and managing risk.
- Good written communication and able to learn new IT systems.
|Job Title:||Service Manager|
|Location:||Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Sadie Kelly|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 10:16|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
State Manager of Client Services - ACT
Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
$100,000 + 9.5% super + nfp packaging
Case Manager - Women's domestic violence and legal services
Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor
SCHADS 5 + NFP salary packaging + 5 weeks AL
AIN/Personal Carer - Bangalow, Byron Bay and Balllina
Lismore & Far North Coast