Beaumont People are excited to recruit a newly created Service Delivery Manager for a community-focused NFP organisation based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
- Come join an innovative organisation whose core values are focused on Creativity, Connectivity, Respect, and Equality!
- Full time and permanent newly created role for an experienced and driven leader
- Competitive salary of $120,000 - $135,000 + package that includes nfp salary packaging
Some of the key areas of the role are;
- Provide structured leadership and support to the services delivery team, promoting a collaborative and customer-centric approach that is focused on high standard quality care and innovation.
- Provide regular performance support and direction to service delivery team members, while driving change initiates / model improvements to align to new models of practice
- Oversight of the Practice Management function to ensure the Practice Framework is regularly reviewed, practices and tools are aligned, and support Managers to identify performance issues and improve practice standards.
- Develop and review a robust quality, systems, and audit process. Extract and analyse data and information to measure outcomes and ensuring services are meeting and exceeding required standards
- Develop and maintain effective and mutually beneficial externals relationships through effective contribution and communication with key stakeholders
- High-level experience managing diverse teams; Leading people through change in a proactive, positive and inclusive way
- Qualifications in relevant management, human or community services
- Experience in driving change initiatives and new service models in all aspects of customer services; From creation, execution, delivery, and evaluation
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the community care sector, current reforms, relevant legislation, funding and policy protocols, standards and processes.
- Capacity to effectively deliver and monitor service provision within budgetary requirements.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Hold an unrestricted NSW driver's licence and be willing to use your own vehicle for work purposes. As well as being open to undertaking pre-employment checks including WWCC and national police check
- Work as part of a dynamic and thriving team in the beautiful Northern Beaches of Sydney
- Competitive salary of $120,000 - $135,000 + package that includes NFP salary packaging.
- Innovative and driven workplace culture.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional development potentials.
Apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email email@example.com
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.