You will manage a newly created, dedicated Technical Support team (of 2) in this office based position. As the "Go To" expert, you will support all facets of the business with their solar technical knowledge.
The objective is to ensure the highest quality of support can be offered to residential customers with technical issues regarding their solar installation.
The role will supervise a Customer Technical Support Consultant and will personally attend to escalated issues to enable problems to be solved quickly, first time.
If you are looking to work with a fun, energetic team in a growing business and have the capacity to work successfully in an office environment, then this could be the role for you.
As the Senior Solar PV Technician your role will include:
- Offering technical help / industry knowledge to customers over phone & email
- Training non-technical employees to problem solve with customers
- Educating the team of common faults / troubleshooting – creating processes and procedures for these enquiries.
- Manage escalated installation issues, making high level decision without supervision
- Ensure that all solar installations are completed to a high standard
- Onboarding new installers
- Utilise Digital Issue Logging System / CRM / Google Sheets to ensure individual installations are possible
- Provide technical support to team of field-based installers across, Byron Bay, Newcastle & Sydney.
- Extensive, demonstrated experience working within the Solar Industry ideally in domestic / residential diagnosis, maintenance & installation
- NSW Electrical Licence
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) Install and Design Accreditation & Battery Storage
- Confident communicator (verbal and written)
- Intermediate to Advanced level computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Willing to work in Byron Bay, full time
Apply by sending your up to date resume and a covering letter that addresses each of the above "Your Essential Skill & Attributes". You can send this through the Apply button or to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, adverts will be removed when the successful applicant has been found. Beaumont People have been contracted to source for this role. Please direct any enquiries to our Byron Bay office - 02 9133 9322