- Award winning, Byron Bay based business
- Seeking ambitious Solar expert to join growing company
- Opportunity for career development
- Generous base salary
This award winning company took the Australian start-up space by storm, they are now an established and still growing employer of choice. With some exciting growth plans it is a great time to join their team of experts.
Their culture is one of ambition, drive and success. A team brimming with entrepreneurs and industry experts who work hard and have a lot of fun whilst doing it. A customer centric approach, leading technology and constantly evolving processes and products / services makes every day different and the future, exciting.
As Senior Solar PV Technician will work closely with a team of experts, the internal sales team, customers, contractors and the leadership team to add value to strategic decisions.
You will work within a small, dedicated Technical Support team in this office based position. As a "Go To" expert, you will support all facets of the business with their solar and battery storage technical knowledge.
The objective is to ensure the highest quality of support can be offered to customers, contractors and the sales team with technical issues regarding their solar installation ensuring escalated issues are solved quickly.
With exciting growth plans ahead there is opportunity for career progression.
As the Senior Solar PV Technician your role will include:
- Offering technical help / industry knowledge to the team & customers over phone & email
- Training non-technical employees to problem solve with customers
- Educating the team of common faults / troubleshooting – improving processes & procedures to reduce escalated enquiries
- Manage escalated installation issues, making high level decision without supervision
- Utilise the internal digital issue logging system, CRM and Google Sheets to ensure individual installations are possible
- Provide technical support to team of field-based installers across Australia (approx. 100 installs per week)
- Extensive, demonstrated experience working within the Solar PV Industry ideally in domestic / residential diagnosis, maintenance & installation
- NSW Electrical License
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) Accreditation & Battery Storage
- Confident communicator (verbal and written)
- Intermediate to Advanced level computer skills including Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
Apply by sending your up to date resume and a covering letter that addresses each of the above "Skill & Attributes". You can send this through the Apply button or to email@example.com
If you have specific additional questions that aren't outlined above, please call Rebecca or Victoria on 02 9133 9322.
There is no closing date for this role, adverts will be removed when the successful applicant has been found. Beaumont People have been contracted to source for this role. Please direct any enquiries to our Byron Bay office - 02 9133 9322