Join a remarkable wildlife conservation organisation and apply your distinguished success in donor acquisition and cultivation to make an impact.
- Lead donor acquisition and support across a range of renowned conservation projects, including an exciting multi-million-dollar capital campaign!
- North Shore and home working
- Positive and collaborative culture
The Senior Relationship Manager will drive major gifts fundraising for a range of exciting conservation projects that include a multi million dollar capital campaign that positively affects the lives and sustainability of wildlife.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the CEO, Senior Management, Individual Giving Manager and the wider team to secure gifts and steward high-net-worth donors in accordance to forecasted goals.
- Proactively engage, manage, and develop relationships to solicitor major gift support from new and existing high net worth individuals with a specific focus on prospecting and securing new donors
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 100-120 gift prospects, with a focus on securing gifts over $50,0000. This will include prospecting, researching, identifying, and cultivating potential supporters, with a strong focus on identifying individuals with the greatest capacity and interest in outlined conservation projects
- Apply your negotiation skills to collaborate with supporters and prospects to align projects with individual supporter needs
- Deliver tailored presentations specifically to meet donors personal interests and ensuring all written and verbal proposals are delivered with the highest quality of communication standards
- Manage and report against income and expenditure targets for your portfolio of donors and maintain excellent data management and income records
- Increase the number of new donors and upgrade the level of support from existing donors, whilst matching supporter motivations and wishes to project funding requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with internal and external stakeholders to maximise income generating potential
- Proven success prospecting, acquiring, and cultivating flourishing donor partnerships, and engaging sustained financial support for a variety of projects and programs
- Demonstrated experience planning and implementing donor acquisition strategies to strengthen the donor journey and to meet budget requirements
- Experienced fundraiser across any background, with exceptional relationship building, and influencing skills
- The natural ability to thrive in a networking environment, especially with senior stakeholders
- The ability to collaborate with others to strive for results while creating an enriching work environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively influence others, present information, and ideas in multiple forms
- Advanced project management, analysis, and reporting skills
- A passion to positively impact renowned wildlife conservation initiatives
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.