RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- FUNDRAISING SPECIALIST
- Flexible work environment, ability to work from home, part-time and flex hours available
- Amazing culture - high achieving, supportive and fun
- Generous commission and benefits
- Opportunity to join a passionate and high performing team
Beaumont's charity team was set up in 2009 in order to offer charitable organisations Beaumont People's full service recruitment model at a fee that is much more affordable to our charity clients. The sector response has been overwhelming and we have steadily grown from a team of 1 to 14 people as a result. We are proud to have saved charitable organisations over $20,000,000 in recruitment fees to date while also maintaining steady growth and market share.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join a team of passionate, driven and accomplished Consultants and Senior Consultants within our Charity Division.
The Consultants on this team recruit permanent Fundraising positions within the Charity Sector.
As we continue to grow we are looking for a team player to join us on this very busy and established desk.
This potentially could be that next opportunity for you if:
- You have full service recruitment experience and a recruitment style that is engaging and consultative
- You want to feel more connection with the work you are doing and feel like you would like to give back to the community through your professional work
- You have impeccable communication skills and enjoy both verbal and written interaction with people
- You are a fast, methodical worker with a focus on positive long term outcomes
- You have a warm engaging personality and enjoy interacting with people at every level
- You pride yourself on the depth of your customer care
- You enjoy working autonomously and consider yourself to be a self-starter
Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Consultant who has a real interest in recruiting a variety of Marketing or Fundraising positions.
This is a role that will require you to develop relationships and manage the end to end recruitment process of multiple roles in the Charity sector within a successful, energetic and experienced team.
You will have a competitive base salary and opportunity to earn uncapped commission. In accordance with this, you will set your own activity level and be expected to manage your own priorities, as micromanagement isn’t our thing.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include:
- Competitive salary, monthly paid bonus structure
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Flexible work environment, (with the opportunity to work part-time, work from home, have a flexible start time, etc)
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference within the community
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
HOW TO APPLY
If you are keen to know more, please call Kate Larkin on 02 9279 2777 or click on the "apply" button and include a cover letter and your resume.