- 4th Place Great Places to Work!
- Flexible and balanced work life including 4-day week eligibility
- High performing, innovative and collaborative culture
- Maternity leave position, with possibility for permanency!
At Beaumont People we are an ambitious and high performing team who pride ourselves on our commitment to our values and people first ethos.
An award winning thought leader in the recruitment industry, we have a reputation for providing the highest levels of service to our candidates and clients. An NPS of 83 over a 12 month trend and last month at 86.4 helps to tell the story of our dedication to our customers. We are the people who implemented a gender neutral parental leave policy 2 years ago, as well as implemented a 4 day week strategy with no variance to pay or hours 1 year ago. At our core Beaumont People is business that places people first and believes in business as a force for good.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking to recruit the newest addition to our team to cover the very busy temp desk of our Senior Recruitment Consultant - Charities, while she is on maternity leave. In this role you will continue to grow the desk and manage strong relationships with our clients and candidates.
You will have a competitive base salary and opportunity to earn uncapped commission in a flexible and collaborative work environment. In accordance with this, you will set your own activity level and be expected to manage your own priorities.
This is the perfect role for you if:
- You have recruitment experience
- You want to feel more connection with the work you are doing and feel like you would like to give back to the community through your professional work
- You have impeccable communication skills and enjoy both verbal and written interaction with people
- You are a fast, methodical worker with a focus on positive long term outcomes
- You have a warm engaging personality and enjoy interacting with people at every level
- You pride yourself on the depth of your customer care
- You enjoy working autonomously and consider yourself to be a self-starter
- Love building strong relationships in the sector to grow business
Culture and Benefits
Beaumont People’s culture is well known in the industry and is deeply aligned to our mission, vision and values. We:
- Celebrate our quiet achievers and our loud ones
- 4 day working week eligibility and flexibility to work from home
- Reward and recognise values as well as financials
- Run local incentives quarterly and for a trip away annually
- Hold a 2-day annual conference for all staff
- Commit to Continuous Professional Development for all staff
If you are keen to know more and think that you would fit in well with our Not For Profit team, please call Nadia Pachon, as soon as possible on 0403 674 800 or click on the apply now button and include a cover letter and your resume. I look forward to speaking with you soon!