Senior Recruitment Consultant - Education Team
Beaumont People is a boutique recruitment agency headquartered in Sydney that places people first. Our commitment to our people, clients and candidates sets us apart.
- We boast an amazing culture - supportive yet accountable, fun and high achieving
- We offer generous uncapped commission and benefits
- We work in stunning modern office in Sydney CBD
- We offer flexibility and autonomy
- We care about the community - you get 3 days just to do volunteer work
- We provide an outstanding level of service to clients and candidates
- We have low staff turnover, our average tenure is 5 years
- We are a team of high achievers, and we laugh a lot!
One of our key strategies is to reward our people and ensure their continued career development.
We specialise in the areas of education, business services, call centre & sales, charitable organisations, health & social care and associations & memberships.
About the role
This is a newly created role within the high performing Education team. You will be focussing on corporate/ non-academic roles across Universities, Schools, Colleges and Educational Organisations.
This is a dual desk, you will be recruiting both temporary and permanent positions within the Education sector.
As this is a new role, you will be responsible for building your own desk, so a proven track record in business development is essential.
- Business develop with existing, lapsed and new clients to contribute to the overall growth of the already high performing team
- Find and establish client relationships through active business development and networking
- Attract, source, screen and interview candidates to match to job requirements of the team
- Matching candidates to roles and making recommendations to clients
- Ensuring you uphold compliance, legal and administrative obligations of the position
Skills and Experience Required
- You will be a proven high performer either with solid 360 recruitment experience and a proven track record in business development
- Tenacious and dedicated, you are someone who follows through
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- A self starter, you prefer working in a mature environment that does not micro manage
- You have demonstrable superior customer service skills
- You enjoy building relationships at all levels
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe its critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include
- Uncapped generous commission structure
- Further additional incentives (for example annual trip to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
- Personally contribute to charity during work time - 3 volunteer days/ year
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
APPLY NOW Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Nikki Beaumont - CEO on 02 9279 2777.