We are currently looking to recruit the newest addition to our team to cover the desk of our Business Services Team Leader while she is on maternity leave, and continue to grow the desk to support a full-time role on her return. Our fun and successful team, is looking for a senior permanent recruitment specialist to fill some very big shoes and continue to run a busy and established desk that is one of our most successful.
This is the perfect role for you if:
- You have full service recruitment experience
- You want to feel more connection with the work you are doing and feel like you would like to give back to the community through your professional work
- You have impeccable communication skills and enjoy both verbal and written interaction with people
- You are a fast, methodical worker with a focus on positive long term outcomes
- You have a warm engaging personality and enjoy interacting with people at every level
- You pride yourself on the depth of your customer care
- You enjoy working autonomously and consider yourself to be a self-starter
This is definitely a recruitment job that requires you to develop relationships and manage the end to end recruitment process. However....this is a very different offering to anything in the market in Australia. This is not a hard-nosed sales role and in fact we encourage our clients to do their own recruitment where possible (if that's the most cost effective thing for them to do). However, we need to actively get the message out to organisations not currently using us so that they know we are here when they need help finding specialist staff in order to run a successful charity.
You will have a competitive base salary and opportunity to earn uncapped commission. In accordance with this, you will set your own activity level and be expected to manage your own priorities.
The division operates as an integral part of Beaumont People, an established and highly respected commercial recruitment agency. As such we are situated in lovely modern offices beside Wynyard station and have access to many perks including ongoing training and personal development, free breakfast and fruit, company outings and lunches and team based incentives.
If you are keen to know more and think that you would fit in well with our Not For Profit team, please call Kate Larkin, as soon as possible on 02 9279 2777 or click on the apply now button and include a cover letter and your resume. I look forward to speaking with you soon!