- Amazing culture - high achieving, supportive, collaborative and fun
- Opportunity to recruit permanent business support roles for the charity sector
- Flexible work environment
- CBD, Sydney
At Beaumont People we are all about “Placing People First”. We’re the partner of choice, to candidates and clients because we care. We specialise in all levels of recruitment both temporary and permanent across multiple industry areas.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Beaumont Not-for-Profit was set up in 2009 as a way to demonstrate the commitment of Beaumont People to corporate social responsibility. The division was set up as a social venture with one consultant offering charitable organisations Beaumont People's full service recruitment model at a fee that is just enough to cover our costs. We are proud to have saved charitable organisations over $17,000,000 in recruitment fees to date.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for the newest addition to our team to recruit business support positions for the charity sector. Our fun and successful team, is looking for a permanent recruitment specialist to continue to run a busy and established desk that is one of our most successful.
This is the perfect role for you if:
- You have full service recruitment experience
- You want to feel more connection with the work you are doing and feel like you would like to give back to the community through your professional work
- You have impeccable communication skills and enjoy both verbal and written interaction with people
- You are a fast, methodical worker with a focus on positive long term outcomes
- You have a warm engaging personality and enjoy interacting with people at every level
- You pride yourself on the depth of your customer care
- You enjoy working autonomously and consider yourself to be a self-starter
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
We take our culture seriously at Beaumont People and believe it’s critical to our success. We ensure our team thrive, not just survive and do this through a generous benefits programme, a high performance but mature culture, significant value adds for our clients and candidates as well as ourselves, and ensuring we have a lot of fun along the way!
Key benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Additional annual leave available based on tenure
- Three days of paid volunteering days within the year to make a difference within the community
- Performance based incentives such as bonuses and yearly trips (for example a trip to Hamilton Island)
- Significant training and development
- Health and well-being programme
If you are keen to know more and think that you would fit in well with our Not For Profit team, please call Nadia Pachon, as soon as possible on 02 9279 2777 or click on the apply now button and include a cover letter and your resume. I look forward to speaking with you soon!