- Based in Lismore
- Full time, Permanent role
- $90,000- $100,000 + Super
With well-established foundations and history in the Education sector, this organisation have educated students across a large geographical area for many years & pride themselves on contributing positively to the local community.
As Senior Recruitment & HR Officer, you will manage all internal recruitment of roles for the central office and senior leadership positions within their education institutions. Working closely with the Head of HR and reporting to the Assistant Director this role will offer full recruitment & HR support to managers across the organisation.
- Be the ‘go to’ for all recruitment enquiries and needs
- Management of the entire recruitment process
- Coordinate interview panel activities
- Issue employment contracts, ensuring legal compliance
- Manage on-boarding & induction processes for new staff
- Provides generalist HR support to internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in a recruitment management role, including recruiting at an executive level
- Experience in on-going reviews, development & implementation of HR policies & procedures
- Highly developed communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to work effectively in a team & promote a collaborative culture
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Respect & willingness to work in a faith-based environment
Please send an up to date resume & a covering letter that clearly addresses the above ‘Skills & Attributes’ through the ‘Apply’ button or to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed from Monday 15th October. Official closing date is 8am on 17th October.