Brand new service intended to offer enhanced and coordinated supports to those with high and complex needs within the community who are facing barriers in accessing and remaining connected to AOD services and substance use treatments due to other co-occurring needs and difficulties.
As Senior Program Manager you will hold a pivotal role in the design, implementation and delivery for the client support and operations of the programs. Hitting the ground running to drive and create the state wide delivery of services; Leading a newly created team of Team Leaders, Care Coordinators and Aftercare Program Workers.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager of the health portfolio within this well established NFP organisation, you will support the development and management of new opportunities for partnerships and growth across the service. Along with clinical direction in the areas of treatment and care, best practice, quality and continuous improvement. Working closely with The Clinical Director- Treatment and Services (who oversees all Alcohol and Other Drug treatment services in NSW)
A full-time position you will initially be requirement to regularly travel across locations such as Western and South Western Sydney, Wollongong, Wagga, Newcastle and Hunter Region. The role is to be based in Parramatta (although potentially flexible for the right candidate)
To have success in this role you will be a self-starter who has previous experience in creating and designing new services ideally at an operational and state-wide capacity. Along with;
- A Tertiary qualification in social work, psychology or other relevant human or community service
- Previous experience and knowledge in managing drug and alcohol, mental health or other health related services.
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams and programs across client service delivery with the ability to inspire and motivate people and build a positive and collaborative team culture.
- High level organisational skills, time management and project management skills with proven ability to monitor and evaluate services and projects at a strategic level
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication; along with highly developed partnership, networking and negotiation skills
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Have a valid WWCC and willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9133 9322