- Senior Policy Officer
- Travel to rural areas to liaise with Aboriginal Communities
- Excellent remuneration $70.00 - $80.00 per hour + super
The Aboriginal Senior Policy Officer contributes to the strategic integration and coordination of policy across all divisions and directorates. Playing a key role in this organisations commitment to Aboriginal education, the policy officer will support the organisation’s Aboriginal Education Committee and Board, while contributing to stakeholder engagement and other projects.
- Ability to provide expert advice and information, to interpret and implement policies appropriately
- Ability to research, analyse and review complex policy issues, identify issues, and recommend solutions
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships to identify and inform policy decision making
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in engaging with Aboriginal people and communities
- Sound communication skills, and ability to prepare correspondence, written reports and briefs to a high standard, and ensure they are informative and aligned with company and public sector requirements
- Appropriate tertiary qualification, or demonstrated relevant skills, knowledge and experience.