With just over 1000 staff located across NSW the Payroll Staff are responsible for the complete end to end running of several pay-run environments, and also create all Payroll Reports and generate Reports on request.
Our client offers a professional working environment with a flexible management approach, which encourages and supports the career development of its staff.
- Responsible for the end to end processing of a large payroll
- Enter new employees into database, ensuring that all relevant data has been supplied.
- Balancing Payroll Clearing Accounts.
- Provide support to the State Payroll Manager as requested, in the creation of any new reports that may be required.
- Payroll Accounting Duties, create the Payroll Files for uploading to General Ledger.
- Create the Organisational Chart, and create new positions as required.
- Answer queries in a timely fashion either via email, face to face or phone.
- Preparing management reports based on the information from the payroll system.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar Payroll position
- Excellent team working abilities
- An understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Awards and Collective Agreements and their application.
- Able to perform a full Year End procedure up to including Payment Summaries.