- Permanent full-time role, Monday to Friday
- Annual salary package of approx. $52K + superannuation
- Welcoming and supportive team culture, and good work/life balance
A growing not-for-profit organisation is seeking a person to work in their fulfilment department, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that promotes traditional Catholic devotions, upholds family values, and defends good traditions, customs, and morals in society.
This role reports to the Business Manager and works alongside other members of the fulfilment team.
- Opening and sorting mail, data entry, processing orders
- Stock/asset management (organising stock – sorting, tidying & arranging on pallets/racks)
- Preparing & depositing bank lodgements
- Support the fulfilment team to achieve their targets, mentoring as needed
- Taking goods to post office when required
- Reporting fulfilment updates to the manager (daily/weekly)
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Business Manager
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet short and long-term deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and good computer literacy
- Have worked with a CRM or database previously
- A good problem-solving attitude
- Need to be organised, keep the workplace clean, neat, and tidy
- Have a valid driver’s licence
If you’d love the opportunity to contribute to the community and join a diverse and welcoming team – please apply now!
If you have further questions regarding the role, please contact Diana Linde at Beaumont People – email@example.com