- Big Brand experience – including BIG W, L'Oréal, LEGO and LUSH
- Inner West location, Free Parking and near to Train Station
- Flexible work environment + competitive salary
About the organisation
Good360 is a matchmaker helping to repurpose items of value by directing them to the Australians who need them most. Good360 provides over 800 Australian charities with free brand-new goods, delivered to their door! Goods are donated by businesses including BIG W, L'Oréal, Winc (formerly Staples), LEGO and LUSH. Good360 connects surplus with need.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will lead digital content creation across multiple platforms, develop new marketing initiatives for Good360 as well as have the opportunity to support the Head of Marketing on campaigns with key external partners.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar and drive brand and marketing activity across all digital channels
- Research, write and create content
- Plan, create and manage email marketing campaigns, eDMs and eNewsletters using MailChimp
- Actively ensure that the website is functioning at the required level
- Upload content including text, images, banners, video and attachments to WordPress website
- Facilitate promotional activity on Magento including banners and special offers
- Plan, develop and execute all social, SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Plan and create social media posts, blogs, search campaigns (SEO, PPC, SEM)
- Manage paid advertising across search, social, display and other lead generating channels
- Manage Google Analytics and AdWords accounts
- Evaluate and optimise end-to-end customer experience
- Support Head of Marketing in developing marketing campaigns and managing key partnerships
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Journalism or other relevant Business related field
- Hands on marketing experience
- Experience writing, editing and proofreading for an online audience
- Experience in email marketing platforms
- Strong campaign management skills
- Self motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication, accompanied by a positive, team-player attitude
- The ability and desire to help significantly scale our business over the next 3 years
- Have a genuine interest to work in a Non for Profit to make significant change and improve the lives of Australians in need
- Access to salary packaging
- Free parking on site
- Flexible work environment
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.