Beaumont People have a rare and exciting opportunity for a newly created Senior Manager of Customer Services in North Sydney. Our client a leading NFP organisation are looking for a dynamic leader who is passionate about supporting people and teams while driving and maximising performance capacity and outcomes for clients.
As Senior Manager of Customer Services you will provide leadership across a number of programs and to the Program and Centre Managers to ensure the smooth and effective running of 7 operational sites and services, by ensuring all front line services are adequately resourced, supported, aligned and optimised.
To have success in this role you will be passionate about people and be a natural collaborator. A key focus of the role is to work across all levels of management in implementing, monitoring and reviewing organisational strategy. This includes across the organisation to collaborate beyond individual portfolios, particularly in policy production, carrying out organisational improvement initiatives and risk management processes.
Working closely with the Executive Manager you will work to develop and implement operational plans ensuring the organisations strategic objectives are communicated, understood and executed by Program Manager. Supporting individual managers by empowering them to achieve and drive towards KPIs. You will align systems and processes to maximise performance capacity and outcomes for clients.
This is a permanent full-time role based in North Sydney. Joining a flexible, professional and collaborative workplace.
Bit about you:
- You will have a relevant tertiary qualification within along with;
- Previous experience working within the Not-for-Profit or community services sector;
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams and geographically spread operational sites effectively promoting a client-focused approach to the delivery and management of services;
- Experience in strategic planning, operational governance, performance management, financial and reporting across diverse environments at a senior management level
- Experience evaluating customer experience and client outcomes; Measuring the outcomes from data analysis, evidence-based assessments and trends in community.
- The ability to work a fast-paced environment delivering solid leadership and emotional intelligence skills, with demonstrated ability to engage others, inspire and motivate people to influencing a positive and collaborative organisational culture.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports to Executives
- A high-level organisational skills, time management and project management skills with proven ability to manage a multitude of complex tasks
- Ability to travel across the State on a regular basis
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Have a valid WWCC and willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
This role offers a great opportunity to work within a dynamic, innovative and supportive culture that is strongly driven by its people and customers.
Attractive remuneration package with perks of salary sacrificing, additional and flexible leave options, great work life balance, professional development and opportunities for internal growth.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
Please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume along with a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in the role addressed to Chloe Barton or email your application to Chloe@beaumontpeople.com.au
If you require further information, please feel free to call Chloe Barton on 02 9133 9322