RSPCA NSW are one of Australia’s largest and most well-established brands. Take on and manage a leading portfolio and a bigger team with them now.
- Oversee a large & innovative program across Individual Giving, Regular Giving & more
- Full flexibility to work from home
- 12-month contract
RSPCA NSW are one of Australia’s largest and well-loved animal charities who care for and rehome neglected and unwanted animals, prevent animal cruelty and prosecute those who commit crimes against animals. RSPCA NSW last year cared for 26,809 animals who turned to them for help.
About the role
The Senior Manager – Fundraising, will lead a large team and an innovative and well-established Individual Giving and Regular Giving and Community Fundraising program. The portfolio is broad and multichannel and encompasses appeals, TM, raffles, Million Paws Walk and DRTV to name a few.
As a leader, you will oversee and implement the strategy and will drive the way in spotting new opportunities for investment. You will continue to attract, engage and maintain individual donors to ensure the level of revenue raised through direct, large volume and community giving channels meets the revenue targets. The role will also oversee the Community Fundraising and Supporter Services teams.
- Strategically drive individual fundraising initiatives and growth in giving for RSPCA NSW to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Create cut-through fundraising initiatives, build strong connections and tailor the level of touch for individual donors and community groups.
- Lead and motivate the Fundraising Team and ensure fundraising instincts and capabilities are appropriately developed.
- Work with internal managers to develop key messages and effective communication strategies that support multiple channels of giving and ensure they continue to evolve.
- Proactively identify and introduce new innovative channels that grow levels of funding to elevate donors through the pipeline into the Philanthropy portfolio.
- Work closely with the Senior Management team and General Management team to support the delivery of the strategic plan from a wholistic perspective.
- Sound experience in Fundraising including within Individual Giving and Regular Giving.
- A Strategic thinker with the ability to contribute at a senior level and implement strategic decisions.
- Ability to lead a team and provide support and guidance to individual team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating effectively across teams.
- Data driven with excellent data analytics ability.
- Able to think big picture, plan and deliver on time and simplify complex issues.
- Keen desire to advance your career.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on email@example.com
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.