Fantastic opportunity for a relationships fundraiser to nurture partnerships with a variety of supporters while overseeing the national fundraising strategy for this impactful charity.
- Develop and build the national fundraising portfolio and team within a collaborative and innovative culture
- Flexible working arrangements, and an inclusive work environment
- Multifaceted role supporting a wide range of Australians’ in need while impacting the environmental footprint of supporters
This is an exciting opportunity with an organisation that is changing the lives of Australians in need, creating environmental change and providing businesses with engaging corporate social responsibility strategies.
As the Senior Fundraising Manager, you will bring your innovative and entrepreneurial mindset to influence the direction of the fundraising strategy and develop flourishing relationships with donors across corporate partnerships, a range of individual supporters, philanthropic grant foundations and volunteers. This is a broad role across all revenue streams with a strong focus on corporate partnerships.
- Create an annual fundraising plan to set 3-year fundraising goals across multiple income streams that include corporate partnership income, fundraising appeals, regular giving, trust and foundations, major gifts, community fundraising, and volunteering
- Focus on developing deep corporate partnerships with a range of large-scale corporates
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing and Communications to create communications and marketing materials necessary to support the fundraising plan, as well as regular communications to new and existing donors
- Oversee the donor database, its development and functionality to support the donor journey
- Attend and speak at industry events to engage donors and develop relationships
- Acquire and steward donors across all levels of giving including individual and philanthropic bodies
- Work with Founder/MD and General Manager to develop and implement appropriate impact measurement activities for fundraising, and track data and develop reports communicating results as required
- Grow your team and fundraising portfolio with the support from the Founder/MD
- Proven success in a similar role, with success building and enriching thriving relationships with donors and developing prosperous fundraising strategies across varied channels
- Experience developing and managing multi layered high level corporate partnerships
- Strong written and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with donors, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Highly developed relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders that may include funders, board members and volunteers
- Excellent leadership and planning skills, with the ability to report on results and apply a solutions focused and innovative mindset to complex matters
- Online and digital literacy skills including proficiency in office software and digital communication software with the interest in learning new platforms
- Strengths in navigating data and CRM databases to develop the donor journey, (Salesforce experience would be an advantage).
- Ability to lead and inspire others, while contributing to and promoting a positive, happy, energetic, and productive workplace
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain composure in a fast paced and rapidly changing work environment.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.