This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Fundraiser looking to step up in to a more autonomous role. Reporting directly to the CEO, this exciting opportunity will work across a broad fundraising portfolio that will include Community Fundraising, Corporate Partnerships, Donor Management and Campaigns. This role will develop and initiate new fundraising strategies across all of these income streams. This person will develop the donor journey across revenue streams and will take the lead on Fundraising processes across Salesforce.
- Manage the relationships directly with community fundraisers and embed an efficient process for fundraising
- Working with the CEO, identify and scope corporate partnership opportunities, prepare proposal materials and support the management of these partners
- Support the development of the donor journey to enhance the donor experience
- Manage the creation and execution of two direct marketing appeals per year to donors
- Support the development and execution of digital fundraising campaigns
- Build on the capability of salesforce
- Fundraising experience in either community fundraising, events, regular giving, appeals, corporate partnerships, philanthropy or similar
- A team player with a desire to build relationships with program managers, regional teams, marketing, finance and the executive team
- An understanding of the donor journey and how to move donors along the pipeline to support the broader fundraising program
- Experience working to financial targets
- Strong CRM experience, ideally Salesforce
- A passion for supporting at risk youth
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.