- Based in Tweed Heads area
- Permanent, Full time position
- Finance, Wealth and Industry
- $70,000k - $75,000k + Super
As the Senior Paraplanner you will be a high-level strategic thinker, who is able to work autonomously & understand the bigger picture.
This exciting company is based in the beautiful southern coast of the Gold Coast in the Tweed area and is specialized in accounting, wealth management and finance.
Your role will include creating strategies including debt reduction models, wealth creation plans and cash flow models. You will handle the entire paraplanning workflow, deliver quality SOA's and work on SMSF strategies.
Your skills & attributes
- 3+ years’ experience as a senior paraplanner
- Extensive X Plan experience working with Xtools+
- Knowledge in cash flow modelling, wealth creation, debt reduction strategies
- Able to work independent, strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in developing high standard SOAs
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, initiative and organisational skills
- RG146 / DFP required
Send through the “Apply now” option or through to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions you can call Sarah Wagner on 02 9133 9322.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, this advertisement will be removed when the position is filled.