- Coordination and administration for volunteer committee members
- Leading charity membership body
- Competitive Salary Packaging, Chatswood location
About the organisation
This peak body for charity fundraising has a mission to advance professional fundraising through programs and services, and the events they deliver locally and nationally.
The State Committee Events Liaison Coordinator will have a key role in the events team and be responsible for liaison with, administration and coordination of state committee events, working directly with volunteers.
- Assisting state committee members with the coordination of events and activities
- Meeting admin: agenda/minutes/follow up etc
- Manage event admin & logistics with support from events team
- Attend committee meetings (phone/skype etc) and assist committees to achieve set objectives
- Provide exceptional customer service
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in either a committee liaison/EA/PA/Project management role
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines
- Experience in managing relationships
- Basic events administration experience desirable but not essential
- Interest in the not-for profit sector
- More than just an admin role!
- Make the role your own
- Opportunity to work autonomously and as part of a small, supportive team
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis