Lead on the implementation of a donor retention program with this children’s charity that is dedicated to breaking the cycle of disadvantage.
- End to end campaign management across Appeals & Regular Giving for Retention
- Multichannel program including Direct Mail, Email Marketing & Digital
- Working from home options
This well-loved children's charity works tirelessly to protect the young and provide services for vulnerable children, young people and their families to break the cycle of disadvantage.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a charity dedicated to working with children who have been exposed to physical, emotional and sexual abuse, as well as neglect, exploitation and homelessness.
About the role
The Senior Donor Retention Officer plays a key role in the implementation of the Donor Retention program.
The position is responsible for the implementation of fundraising activities relating to the retention of donors through channels such as Direct Mail, Email Marketing, Digital and other opportunities identified.
- Work on all Donor Renewal and Retention activity including appeals, campaigns, Regular Giving retention pieces, donor thankyou’s and other identified Donor Retention activity
- Manage timelines for campaigns to ensure programs are executed on time and internal and external stakeholders are informed of deadlines
- Act as the first point of contact for key partners, suppliers, agencies and internal teams including briefings, proofing campaign assets, results monitoring and reporting
- Produce and deliver clear campaign briefs for internal and external teams across data and planning, creative, print, digital, communications, case studies, production and fulfilment
- Assist with the day to day financial management of appeals, campaigns, retention activity and reconciliation of income and imports according to budget
- Assist with the development of the supporter journey process, including thanking, and manage the execution of on-going supporter-focused communications
- Work with Brand, Communications and Digital Marketing teams to ensure integration of all online, outdoor and traditional components to support activity for donor retention
- Work with the Donor Support team to ensure quality control on all donation processing and receipting relating to retention
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure effective digital optimization for donor retention
- Experience delivering print and digital campaigns either in a direct marketing agency or charity
- Sound campaign management experience
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong eye for detail
- Passionate about your work and the cause
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.