- CBD location
- Flexible 4 days pw
- Develop or start a career in a charity
UNICEF works on behalf of children; to advocate for them and defend their children’s rights and support international development programs.
The Senior Direct Marketing Executive supports the Acquisition Manager in working with internal partners and external agencies to encourage Australians to support children around the world.
- Working with creative agencies, mailhouses, printers and other suppliers
- Work with suppliers to manage the logistical elements of face to face acquisition
- Campaign performance reporting across channels
- Coordinate any retail campaigns nationally regarding the development, distribution and recycling of point of sale material
- Coordinate the procurement of acquisition collateral such as banners, pitch cards, posters, clothes, etc between suppliers and agencies
- Work with the pledge team to enable the seamless transition from acquisition to retention
- Coordinate the implementation and monitoring of consumer facing marketing campaigns as directed.
- Follow up on any customer service issues or process issues
- Capability on reporting on key campaign metrics, and using insights to develop Acquisition channels
Skills & Attributes
- Experience or interest in not-for-profit fundraising
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Ability to track, monitor and report on campaign results
- Evidence of relationship building skills and strong customer service skills
- Work / life balance
- Flexible work environment
- Exposure to mass campaign marketing
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.