- Westmead location
- Key role managing day to day direct marketing function
- Competitive salary packaging
About the organisation
This charity foundation generates income to support vital clinical care for children.
In this varied position, you will support the development and management of an integrated fundraising strategy with donors, inclusive of direct mail, telemarketing programs, emails, social media and the website.
- Support in implementing a Direct Marketing Strategy and program to drive revenue growth
- Produce and monitor timelines for each campaign
- Oversee detailed post campaign analysis for each campaign
- Work with the data analyst to prepare data extractions data manipulation, personalisation and analysis
- Co-ordinate the acquisition, retention and optimisation and donor care of cash donors and regular givers through multi-channel direct marketing campaigns
- Work with external agencies and suppliers to execute campaigns
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated successful experience in direct marketing
- Experience coordinating successful donor retention and acquisition campaigns using multiple channels desirable but not essential
- Project management skills, with well-developed analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience in developing integrated communication campaigns, specifically in a one to one personal communication channel
- Persuasive writing. Evidence of innovation, creativity, initiative and problem solving
- Proven ability to think strategically and act collaboratively to achieve results
- High quality written and oral communication skills
Positive, supportive team who care and are passionate about the cause
- Career progression – potential to grow the DM function
- Great salary package and inspiring cause
- Time in Lieu for out of hours event attendance
- The chance to learn from and work with a team of highly skilled and passionate fundraisers
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.