An exciting chance to take the next step in your Fundraising career within a highly successful, supportive and leading national charity.
- National Children’s Cancer Charity
- Creative role with career development opportunities
- Looking to develop your Direct Marketing experience? Apply now!
This Senior Direct Marketing Coordinator will manage national, multi-channel direct marketing campaigns across the Individual Giving and Community Fundraising programs.
The role will also support the development and implementation of a growth strategy aimed at acquiring, renewing, and upgrading existing donors and fundraisers for individual giving and community fundraising programs, from a direct marketing perspective.
- Develop and execute direct marketing retention/renewal campaigns to existing supporters (incl. direct mail, digital, telemarketing and email) to achieve and exceed income targets
- Work with the Corporate team to build corporate involvement in national community fundraising campaigns through direct marketing
- Assist in implementing and delivering donor growth through acquisition as a result of investment in direct marketing and regular giving campaigns
- Research and develop new direct marketing campaigns and lead generation opportunities
- Assist in developing and implementing a welcome program for new single cash gifts, regular givers and fundraisers
- Work with the Manager to implement acquisition strategies to increase growth in individual giving and reduce donor attrition
- Work with the marketing team to manage newsletter schedule, content, digital development, distribution and reporting
- End to end management of social media based fundraising campaigns and lead generation including content creation, targeting and retargeting strategies and reporting analysis
- Edit copy and creative of campaign collateral and assist in the development of and editing telemarketing scripts and follow up materials
- Provide data segmentation and liaise with external suppliers and agencies
- Track campaign costs and analyse reports to improve outcomes and assist in the development of future strategy
- Hands on experience in direct marketing or campaign management including experience with direct mail
- Experience in the development of digital campaigns including content management systems
- CRM database experience, such as Salesforce or similar
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build excellent working relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Excellent copy-editing skills with the ability to translate technical content for a wider audience
- Highly organised, possessing excellent project management skills
- Strong data and analytical skills
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply now via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.