Join one of Australia’s fastest growing digital agencies as a Senior Digital Fundraising Strategist to consult and provide innovative and cutting-edge fundraising strategies to a diverse client portfolio.
- Award winning digital agency servicing charities nationally
- Be part of an exponential growth journey in digital fundraising
- Melbourne or Sydney based
This organisation is an award-winning digital agency servicing Australia’s not-for-profit sector. They work closely with clients to help meet their mission and provide services both in strategy and in implementation. A key area of growth most recently for them has been in both the strategic consulting and delivery of digital fundraising services nationally with a broad range of clients.
The Fundraising Strategist is a senior position focussed on driving dynamic partnerships with not-for-profit and for purpose clients nationally and leading on multiple innovative and strategic digital fundraising projects.
Directly managing relationships with clients and large-scale projects, this role will play a key part in the continued growth of digital fundraising over the coming years, during a particularly exciting time for the agency.
- Tackle complex strategic problems and projects that lead to improved user experience and growth
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative donor, supporter and consumer data and work with the team to create and deliver digital strategies that solve business problems
- Present insights and strategies to C-suite executives, obtaining buy-in and influencing them to become digital leaders
- Lead project teams and clients through collaborative workshops and strategy development
- Partner with clients in the execution of their strategy roadmap through account management of strategy retainers
- Drive a culture of openness, feedback and productivity by coaching and developing team members to achieve their full performance potential
- Senior demonstrated experience in strategic digital fundraising in the not-for-profit sector or significant digital marketing experience with a keen interest in and understanding of fundraising
- Proven ability building customer and supporter-centric digital campaign strategies
- Leadership experience including guiding and mentoring staff
- High EQ with excellent writing and communication skills
- We are looking for an innovator who would call themselves a real digital expert!
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.