- New, exciting, national role for an experienced digital marketer / fundraiser
- Competitive salary + salary packaging
- Growing team in Randwick location
Full Job Description
About the organisation
Our client is a translational research institute that aims to reduce the incidence of mental illness and the stigma around it, to actively reduce suicide rates and empower everyone to live the most mentally healthy lives possible.
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Development and working closely with the fundraising management team, you will develop, grow and manage a comprehensive and innovative range of multi-channel digital fundraising strategies across individual giving, community fundraising, events, campaigns and appeals. This role will be responsible for the digital stewardship of donors to ensure income is generated to financially support mental health research and programs. The Senior Digital Fundraising Specialist will also be key to the successful delivery of digital acquisition fundraising campaigns to attract new donors, community fundraisers and corporate partners to the Institute.
Your success in this role will be driven by your ability to switch between thinking strategically and also being a great operational “doer” in implementing digital fundraising campaigns. You will work closely with the Fundraising and Development team, as well as Marketing and Communications team, to ensure digital fundraising activities deliver income targets while aligning with broader organisational branding and messaging strategy.
- Assume responsibility for the delivery of all digital fundraising campaigns and activities across channels including social media, website, eDM and others. This includes planning, concept development through to delivery and follow-up
- Work closely with Fundraising team members to develop and deliver integrated campaigns that generate fundraising leads and donations
- Develop a digital fundraising strategy to generate and convert leads for all fundraising programs
- Develop contact strategies to profile, cultivate, solicit and steward digital prospects and donors
- Design online donor journeys which optimize donor and fundraiser care, retention and engagement
- Develop and/or source content and copy for fundraising campaigns, activities and initiatives
- Prepare budgets and ROI for online media advertising and expenditure
- In conjunction with Fundraising team, implement marketing automation, platforms and other tools to streamline online donor and fundraiser interaction.
Skills & Attributes
- A few years’ experience working in a digital marketing role, with e-commerce or fundraising experience
- A relevant University degree and/or relevant experience in a digital marketing field with an emphasis on revenue generation or preferably fundraising.
- Proven experience in generating revenue or fundraising outcomes from digital channels
- Experience in devising user journeys that utilise creative, targeted A/B testing and remarketing.
- Experience working on existing supporter/customer programs, and acquisition programs (preferred)
- Experience in broader digital disciplines including social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram), eDM development, content development, UX, SEO.
- Experience with CRMs (preferably Raisers Edge/NXT), databases, and P2P third-party fundraising platforms, with appreciation of how these technologies can enhance fundraising activities.
- Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to work in a high-performance environment, managing multiple tasks with defined budgets and conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in budget management with a target driven approach
- Be able to work unsupervised and be an active team member
- Well-developed written and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to show innovative tactics in achieving goals
- Genuine interest in the mental health sector
- A keen sense of donor care & service
- A high level of professionalism, ethics and integrity
This role offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, cohesive, and growing team, charged with delivering on bold revenue targets for this highly regarded medical research institute.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Salary packaging available
- Flexible environment
Don’t delay! To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send a covering letter and up-to-date resume ASAP! For any questions please contact Christina@Beaumontpeople.com.au