This established and well known charity help children & their families in times of need. This includes not only care, but fundraising for medical research, lifesaving equipment and world class clinical care.
The newly created role of Senior Development Manager will join a small major gifts team who are focused on building lasting and quality relationships with high value donors to ensure fundraising growth targets are met.
Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, you will manage relationships with current & prospective major donors to cultivate, solicit & steward donations between $10,000-$100,000. Working closely with the CDO on higher level donations.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable organisation working for industry respected leaders.
The Role of Senior Development Manager:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop & implement strategies & activities related to fundraising, philanthropy & relationship building
- Cultivate & steward relationships with current & prospective donors at the major gift level
- Meet key performance indicators that include phone calls, meetings, emails, letters & proposals to support the fundraising process
- Actively engage in the organisation’s events & engagement activities
- Follow CRM & Administration processes with integrity, ensuring accurate and up to date information is inputted
- Demonstrated success in a Major Gift fundraising role
- Demonstrated knowledge of philanthropic methods that can be used to secure & maintain relationships
- Excellent written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to secure gifts
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & work under pressure and establish priorities
Please note, there is no closing date for this role. Adverts will be removed when the suitable candidate is confirmed.