About the client:
The Australian Podiatry Association NSW & ACT (ApodA) is the membership association for NSW and ACT registered podiatrists. It supports the professional needs of podiatrists and promotes quality foot healthcare within the industry.
About the role:
ApodA is looking for an analytical individual with previous experience across a variety of database systems to join their small team as the Senior Database Officer - Part Time.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for managing and actively contributing to the development and use of all aspects of the database.
This is a PART TIME role flexible over 3/4 days. Please only apply if you are happy working in a part-time role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage the IVT database
- Segment data for campaigns working in collaboration with the marketing assistant
- Production of reports for senior management/recording purposes
- Develop and maintain procedures for consistency throughout the organisation
- Highlight risks or problems with the data
- Look at business problems/barriers and provide solutions
- Experience implementing a CRM
- Previous experience working with a variety of databases ideally within NFP/membership organisations
- Experience in a data management role - able to provide examples of your initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to hit the ground running and take ownership of your work
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.